So you want to be a slave? by Master Liam Lockran
Summary:

The path to consensual slavery - a challenge.


Categories: Submission Characters: None
Content Notes: D/s-M/s
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 496 Read: 2176 Published: 07/23/2015 Updated: 07/28/2015

1. Chapter 1 by Master Liam Lockran

Chapter 1 by Master Liam Lockran

If you want to be a slave, If you want to be enslaved, You must show him your inner strength as well as your unquestioning trust. If you wish be found pleasing to him, you must struggle to please him and not yourself. If you wish to devote your life to him, you must learn that your role is not as his peer. If you would consider yourself his, are you prepared to be slave even when its not easy or fun? If you call yourself slave, will you obey even in fury or tears? Do you eliminate the "If"s from your vocabulary, and realize that slavery is not conditional? A slave gives from the heart, she doesn't consider it a "gift" Its not all wrapped up in rainbows and pink ribbons, Its bound in determined sacrifice and decorated with her tears of pain, effort, and bliss Its the sheerest, most primitive, raw _expression of self she can give She gives only what is left, after the pride and defenses crumble and she is left exposed to his eyes She gives herself, because she could not imagine not giving to him. She is bound by own need, as strongly than the steel around her neck. You have no right to expect to be respected, to expect love in 'return' for your slavery. You have nothing to expect, except that he will do as he pleases. You have no right to censor your slavery, or your thoughts or deeds. Are you ready to be treated as a slave? Are you ready to put someone's happiness above your own? Do you put aside your own desires and accept that they will only be fulfilled if he chooses to do so? Are you ready to strive always to please, and to not grow lazy and ride on past successes? Do you have the ability to lose your selfishness, your sense of looking after yourself first? Can you leave your pride behind? Consent is given once, when the collar is begged. For a slave, there is no limits or conditions on consent. Everything is given then, in that one moment, when a girl crawls to beg for ownership, regardless of whether it is denied or not. Consent doesn't involve negotiating, a power you gave up the moment you felt his ownership. You have no power once you surrender all. Never give what is most sacred to you, if you cannot trust this person with your life. Never forget, it's not about you anymore. Never lose sight that it is a privilege to be owned, and a huge responsibility to those who own you. Never forget to be grateful if someone does take on you as a possession. Can you be truly, hopelessly, absolutely owned? Are you worth being owned? Only he knows. Ownership is not taken lightly by either side. And if you impose limits on the Master you claim to be owned by... You only own yourself.    

This story archived at http://www.thebdsmgarden.com/viewstory.php?sid=355