- Text Size +


rhiannah: *kneels gracefully at Master Wraith's feet...

rhiannah: may this girl be of service today, Master Wraith?

Wraith: cold ale, girl...

rhiannah: cold ale... will that be in a horn or in a tankard, Master Wraith?

Wraith: tankard...

rhiannah: *rises swiftly in one smooth movement... takes three small steps backward...

rhiannah: cold ale in a tankard... yes, Master Wraith...

rhiannah: * turning lithely on toes... hurrying across the floor... waist-length curly light brown hair streaming out behind her... a flowing river of burnished gold in the lamplight... hips swaying provocatively under the thin amethyst silks... lightly skipping up the two steps to the kitchens... pausing on the top step... looking back at the handsome Master... aware that her form is silhouetted against the light... knowing He is looking at the upturned nipples... the rounded belly and the tight butt...

rhiannah: *stepping across the kitchen... quickly washing her hands in the bowl on the counter... drying them on the rep cloth hanging there... crossing to the cold room... hips rolling sensuously... small hands tugging on the big, heavy door... it opens suddenly with a 'whoosh'... a white cloud of cold vapour comes billowing out into the kitchen... slipping swiftly into the bitter cold... shivering as icy tendrils find their way through the thin silks... hugging herself... she hurries to the ice barrel where the frosted tankards are kept...

rhiannah: *digging her hand in... pulling out a tankard... inspecting it cursorily... shaking her head at its plain appearance... thrusting it straight back into the barrel... chilled fingers raking deeper into the ice... suddenly spying an unusual shape in the ice... triumphantly hoicking it out... her face lit up with excitement... holding it aloft... a huge metal tankard with a crested tarn's head fashioned into a handle... anxiously inspecting it for flaws... running the rim across her right thigh... beaming as she finds it perfect...

rhiannah: * moving quickly to the ale barrel... reaching for the ladle hanging there... setting the tankard down on the stoop... watching carefully as the frothy amber brew streams into the giant tankard... three times she dips the ladle before the tankard is full to the brim...

rhiannah: *picking up the tankard with difficulty.. holding it steady... eyes sparkling... cheeks flushed... hardened nipples clearly visible through thin silks... coming back out to the warm kitchen... thrusting out her right hip... bumping the heavy door closed behind her...

rhiannah: *turning sharp left... descending the two steps back into the room... approaching Master Wraith with a natural poise... head held high... proud in her submission... slipping elegantly to her knees without spilling a drop... nestling the cold tankard on honey coloured thighs for a moment... then raising clear blue eyes to Master Wraith...

rhiannah: do You wish this girl to prove Your ale, Master Wraith?

Wraith: No, rhiannah...I trust the ale of this place, and your serve...

rhiannah: *taking the tankard to her belly for a count of three... whispering 'to imbue this drink with all the fire this one has in her belly'... taking it to her heart for another beat of three... mouth moving in a silent prayer for the health of Master Wraith... she struggles to raise the tankard high with outstretched arms and lowered head... speaking in a voice soft as a summer's breeze...

rhiannah: rhiannah thanks You for allowing her to bring You Your ale, Master Wraith... this one hopes the ale is good, and her serve pleased You...

Wraith: *takes the ale and lifts it to His lips...

rhiannah: *watches Master Wraith with anxious eyes...

Wraith: the ale is, of course, very good...and your serve was more than adequate...

rhiannah: *smiles softly... will there be anything else, Master Wraith...?

Wraith: return to the slave furs, girl...