- Text Size +


A girl who identifies as a slave looking for a TPE M/s relationship has been chatting with several prospective dominants. She asked me which questions she should be asking them. This is my reply to her.

Here are some pivotal questions you can ask your potential doms:

  • What makes you define yourself as a dominant man?
  • How would you go about enslaving a submissive girl?
  • What is your belief about discipline and punishment?
  • How would you deal with resistance, willfulness, passionate disagreement, and disobedience in your slave?
  • Under what circumstances would you release your slave?
  • Have you ever owned a previous TPE slave? If yes, what became of her? If not, what makes you believe that you need TPE now for the first time?
  • Please describe how you imagine a typical non-working day in the life of your slave?
  • What do you feel your greatest limitations and challenges are as a dominant? What are your greatest strengths?

You are probably now wondering, "So what are the right and wrong answers to these questions? What is the kernel of truth that I am looking for in their various replies?" Due to the fact that I don't want to put words into dominants' mouths, I will not post my replies in a public forum. Interested parties are welcome to message me privately.

Your prospective dom should be eagerly willing to answer each question in detail without any prodding or coaxing. Each of these questions is designed to lead to an entire discussion; therefore, short, pointless answers display laziness, cluelessness, and lack of that essential quality in any good dominant: that of being a teacher and guide. You may immediately discard dominants who make you feel like you're dragging or coaxing their answers from them, or who seem less than thrilled to be asked questions. I have found that email answers tend to be far more thorough, well thought out and informative than answers delivered on the fly in chat, so you may want to encourage the dom to reply in writing even if you've been chatting with him.