- Text Size +


Lately this one's been asked a lot about how i can claim to be a kajira but not claim to be a Gorean.
The answer is:
The word kajira is the Gorean word for slave.

i use the word kajira to announce that i am not just a slave, but a slave that is trained in, and that does use, the behavior and service protocol based on, and is derived from, the fictional works of John Norman, in his Chronicles of Gor series of novels.

However, i am human and i do not subscribe to the philosophical, cultural, or moral beliefs or standards of the average Gorean in the books.
The books are about an alien race that has genetically altered and bred yet another alien race, into its own idea of 'ideal'. These Goreans have serums and such that fantastically prevent aging, conception, and much, much more.
Humans, as i am, were not genetically tinkered with by a race of outer space creatures so as to cut out the bits that NATURE here on EARTH creates. Things like....Homosexuality, Bisexuality, Pansexuality, Asexuality, Transgender Identification, Truly submissive males, Truly Dominant Women, Switches, as well as the recent suggestion that Sadism and Masochism, having been recorded human behaviors for centuries, may also be one of the many, many natural genetic predispositions that might, in theory, aid in the make up of our vast love of kinks and other delicious whatnot.
My simply saying that out loud, would have me shunned by the so-called 'Gorean' community as NOT Gorean.
Well...DUH!!
i'm not.
i'm Human.
i'm a slave.
This human girl is a slave that uses a protocol based on a book series that calls a female slave a kajira.
All PE/TPE, D/s, and M/s slaves follow SOME sort of protocol. It may be Old Guard or New Guard or something very specific that one's Owner came up with in Their very own mind, but it IS a protocol and if S/someone comes up with a specific title or word for someone that is trained in and uses that protocol, then Awesome! Please let me know it so that, if the term is used, i can understand its meaning!
All this one has to say about the topic, now, is that i don't understand why A/anyone bickers about being a slave vs being a kajira because, fundamentally, they are the same thing.