- Text Size +


1. The need to feel intimidated by and completely overwhelmed and overpowered by your owner.

2. The need to feel that he is in control over you at all times and that you are possessed.

3. The need to know that you are owned completely--meaning mentally, physically, emotionally, sexually, spiritually, internally, and existentially.

4. The need to know that he is physically, mentally, and emotionally strong enough to handle you in every way, no matter what you throw at him.

5. The need to feel his soft touch at times, and hard, rough or firm touch at other times.

6. The need to know you are completely protected, accepted, loved, and cared for.

7. The need to know his expectations, wants, needs , thoughts and feelings also.

8. The need to know you have no decisions, no control, and no way out, permanently.

9. The need to be reprogrammed for the better--not to change your personality, but to better you for yourself and for him.

10. The need to feel the forcefulness, roughness, aggressiveness, pushiness, and coercion from him.

11. The need for consistent and rational discipline, and clear boundaries for behavior.

12. The need to give blanket consent to him, placing your trust in him completely and knowing that he will never abuse his power over you in any way.

13. The need to feel his gentle side also to love you, caress you, show affection, be your best friend, your lover, have fun with and laugh with you.

14. The need to know he is happy with you, proud of you, and proud to be with you.

15. The need to learn from him new skills and education that will help you succeed in life to a greater degree, and to be better for him and serve him better.

16. The need to know he can make you stop dead in your tracks just by his look, tone, voice and gestures.

17. The need to know that he will never let you go, and that if you attempt to leave he will hunt you down and recapture you mentally, physically, and emotionally.

18. The need to be brought to tears by your owner, and to be allowed to safely cry in his arms.

19. The need to know that you are neither required nor permitted to dominate yourself, and that your owner will provide all of the force and coercion required to maintain his control over you.

20. The need to know that he will never lie to you, nor ever hide his feelings and thoughts from you.

21. The need to be consistently praised and given positive reinforcement, but never in a pandering way.

22. The need to know that your service pleases your owner enormously and fulfills him sexually, emotionally and spiritually.

23. The need for your owner to also be your Father, who loves you for you, and not for himself.

24. The need to feel tiny and safe at his feet.

25. The need to know that he is in control of your relationship, and that there is nothing you can do to successfully sabotage it or cause it to end.

26. The need to know he is not afraid of your emotional outbursts, that your consent is irrelevant, and that he does not limit what he tells you to do to things he already knows you want to do.

27. The need to have your owner support and encourage all your goals and enthusiasms when they are appropriate.

28. The need to know that he will do whatever he wants to you, but that he always has your long-term wellbeing in mind.

29. The need to know that you will never have to edit what you honestly need to say to your owner in order to make it sound more acceptable to him, and that you will never be reprimanded nor punished for any honest expression of any of your thoughts or emotions.

30. The need to be seen and seen through constantly by your owner, knowing you are transparent to him and that he will never allow you to hide from him.

31. The need to know that you are more than just a checklist of generic submissive traits and are not interchangeable with any other submissive--that you are unique in his eyes and that you give him something he needs that no one else is capable of giving him.